This Section we are going to create a Firebase Project in Android.
- Create Project in Android Studio
- Create a new project in Android Studio, go to File ⇒ New Project and fill all required details to create a new project.
- Create Project on Firebase Console
- Open the Firebase console.
- Click Add Project
- Add a project Window Opens
- File all required fileds and click on "CREATE PROJECT"
- Click on Continu
- To Select Android Application tap on Android Icon
- Add Package name to Firebase appz
- Download JSON FIle
- Download configured "google-services.json" file and add it in app level folder.
Configure Firebase SD
Add firebase sdk to application
- Now Sync project and Run the application.