In the present world, technology is taking over manual work much faster than an athlete running in a marathon. However, in this technological world, computers are the most wanted and desired machines followed by printing machines. How to connect Deckjet 2600printer to wifi Canon printers have always been the most efficient and popular in the sector of printing. The Canon printer does not only allow printing at a fast speed but also a wide range of the latest features which enhance the quality and efficiency of printing.
You also know that machines develop some problems while they are working which could range from a minor to an extremely major one. Talking of issues, Canon printers also face some issues while working which might have been developed due to a lot of reasons and could also be solved easily by the users themselves without any expense or loss of much time. Hence, this article is focused on Canon printer troubleshooting wherein we will discuss not only the reasons which caused several issues faced by the Canon printer but also how to solve those within a short time period. All the methods and ways mentioned in this article could also be performed by the users or people who do not have any knowledge of computers or technology as a whole.
As acknowledged by many of the Canon printer users the most common problems that they face while working are as mentioned below:
The printer drivers that are installed might have expired or outdated and you do not know how to install the new ones which are latest and suitable for your specific Canon printer.
The Canon printer might not be taking the print commands and thus leading to the Canon printer, not printing issue.
The Canon printer might be showing some error warnings which you do not know what mean or how to solve.
The Canon printer that you are using might not be in the list of printers on the device that it is connected to and is thus unable to connect.
The Canon printer that is connected to the device might be in offline mode and does not work on the print commands that you have given or entered.
If any of the above-mentioned issues arise while you are working with the Canon printer you will follow the below-given steps and most importantly do not get agitated.
Canon printer troubleshooting
Fix 1: The very first step that comes to any technician's mind while solving an issue is to set your Canon printer as the default printer being used by the device. To do so you may go according to the steps mentioned and elaborated below:
Click on the search bar on your computer screen and look for the control panel.
Now click on enter and the control panel window box is opened on your computer.
Select the ‘devices and printers’ option from the alternatives available on your screen.
A list of all the printers and other devices connected to your computer is shown from which you need to right-click on the Canon printer that you are presently using and select the ‘set as default’ option from the available list.
The Canon printer is now set to default and would not possibly cause any further problem if this was the only cause. For other problems, you may move forward with these solutions given below.
Fix 2: Next, here are a few steps that would help you install the latest printer drivers for your Canon printer.
For this, you need to visit the official Canon website and select the Windows operating system option on your screen.
To select the best and appropriate printer driver for the specific Canon printer you need to select the type, model number, and language that you would prefer to use and then press ok.
Now start the downloading of your latest printer drivers and install them by following the onscreen steps shown. The latest printer drivers are now downloaded and installed successfully.
Fix 3: In case your printer is facing the Canon printer not printing issue you may try this Canon printer troubleshooting method of ‘hard printer reset’ which might enable your printer to work just as normal as before.
For doing a hard printer reset, you need to initially turn the power off for both your printer and the device and then unplug the switches from the socket.
Then try and unplug the cable wire from the back of the printer also.
Wait for a minute or so and plug all the wires back again into the printer.
Switch on the power button and see if the printer has started working.
To check you may give a print command for printing a test paper.
- What is Flutter?
- How to remove Yellow lines under Text Widgets in Flutter?
- Can we use Container color and decoration properties at once?
- Error : MediaQuery.of() called with a context that does not contain a MediaQuery No MediaQuery ancestor could be found starting from the context that was passed to MediaQuery.of() This can happen because you do not have a WidgetsApp or MaterialApp widget (those widgets introduce a MediaQuery), or it can happen if the context you use comes from a widget above those widgets. The context used was: Scaffold(dirty, state: ScaffoldState#3d1d9(lifecycle state: initialized, tickers: tracking 1 ticker)
- How to find the Screen orientation in flutter
- How to make a widget Center vertically inside a SingleChildScrollView
- How to navigate to new screen without back screen
- How to set the TextFormField\/TextField border color
- How to remove debug banner in flutter?
- How to create Toast in Flutter?
- How can i use hexadecimal color code in Flutter?
- How to handle Scaffold.of() called with a context that does not contain a Scaffold exception?
- How do I supply set an initial value to a text field in Flutter ?
- How to change package name in flutter?
- How do I open a web browser (URL) from my Flutter code?
- How to handle the code after showDialog is dismissed in Flutter?
- How to copy text from Text Widget flutter?
- Flutter - Vertical Divider - How to add Vertical Divider?
- How to make shadow for Container widget Flutter?
- What corresponds to Intent in Flutter?
- How to place a listview inside a SingleChildScrollView but prevent them from scrolling separately?
- How does Flutter load images?
- How to change the application launcher icon on Flutter?
- How to create Gradient background for AppBar in Flutter
- How can i get document id in Flutter Firestore?
- Flutter Questions and Answers
- How to fix Flutter: error:MissingPluginException(No implementation found for method)
- How to display snackbar infinite duration in a flutter application
- Navigator operation requested with a context that does not include a Navigator.
- How to fix Flutter Bottom OverFlowed error A RenderFlex overflowed by XX pixels on the bottom
- How to Close Flutter application Programmatically?
- How to convert a String value to double in flutter?
- How to check the given value is a number or not in dart?
- Cannot run with sound null safety because dependencies don't support null safety, I have received this error while running the flutter application
- ERR_ACCESS_DENIED in Android Webview with sdk 30
- What is Android?
- What are Android Versions available?
- How to check Android version?
- What is the Different Between val and var in Kotlin?
Key Points to remember while develop the Android Application.
- Check List for Generate Signed APK Android
- What is NetworkOnMainThread Exception?
- What is Application?
- What is Context?
- What is the difference between match_parent and fill_parent?
- How to save activity State in Android?
- How to stop EditText focus at Activity startup in Android?
- How to convert DP to Pixel and Pixel to Dp?
- How to get screen size (width,height) in Android?
- What is Intent? What is the difference between an implicit intent and an explicit intent?
- What is "shared preferences" in Android ?
- Is There A Way To Get The Source Code From An APK File? (or) How to decompile apk?
- How To Set TextView Text Color Programmatically?
- Could not inflate Behavior subclass android.support.design.widget. BottomSheetBehavior How resolve this exception?
- How do I generate random numbers in Dart?
- What is ANR? How to avoid and resolve it?
- What happens next when the device switches between portrait and landscape?
- What are symmetric and asymmetric encryption in the way Android interacts with the server?
- How to reduce APK package size?
- How to Generate signed apk with android studio
- How to get an image resource by it's name in android?
- FragmentPagerAdapter deprecated,Since API 27.1.0 FragmentPagerAdapter is deprecated. What's the best alternative to use for this?
- Android Studio project R can't find
- How to copy database from assets folder in android using kotlin
- How do I check in SQLite whether a table exists?
- How to Exit android app on back pressed?
- How to avoid multiple button click at same time in android?
- Duplicate files during packaging of APK” build.gradle issue: Android Studio
- Error: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 1 path
- Hide/Disable soft keyboard on Activity launch: Android
- How to install/ uninstall apk by command line ADB
- How to find Android Device UDID or unique ID?
- Android FCM not receiving notifications when app is removed from background
- How to Get bitmap from drawable: Android
- Intent for Drive PDF Viewer - How to open PDF in Google Drive with intent
- Android Activity FullScreen - How to set activity to fullscreen mode in Android?
- What is Android Fragments?
- Explain Fragment Life Cycle
- How to validate email address in Android with Kotlin?
- How to get complete address from latitude and longitude?
- How to start a new activity on button click
- ERROR Android emulator gets killed when I try to run my application and choose an emulator it returned Error
- INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK: Split lib_slice_9_apk was defined multiple times. It is possible that this issue is resolved by uninstalling an existing version of the apk if it is present, and then re-installing This error returned when i run application in Android studio.
- Google play store rejected my app due to SMS permission I removed SMS permission from the manifest but the play store not accepting my app manifest set only read SMS permission. but the play store rejected this app I am getting this mail from the play store The declared functionality Default SMS handler (and any other core functionality usage while default handler) is determined to be unnecessary or not aligned with the core functionality of your app. Under the SMS / Call Log policy only apps with specific core functionalities are eligible to request SMS / Call Log permissions. For the list of eligible core, functionalities refer to this Help Center article. You can come into compliance by either removing the permission from your app or revising your app so that its core functionality (through in-app experience and metadata in Store listing) aligns with the eligible cases. Default handler capability was listed on your declaration form, but your app has no default handler capability <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_CONTACTS" /> <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_SMS" />
- How to get a contact image using a phone number in android?
- Permission denied for window type 2010 in Marshmallow device
- What are the notifications available in android?
- What is ANR in android?
- When I Run the Android app in Android studio returns an error with this message "Invoke-customs are only supported starting with android 0 --min-api 26"
- How to convert milli seconds to hours, minutes and seconds in Android?
- How to add jar/library files as a dependency in Android studio gradle file
- Emulator: emulator: ERROR: Can't find 'Linux version ' string in kernel image file: Android\sdk\\system-images\android-30\google_apis_playstore\x86\\kernel-ranchu-64
- 'constructor Handler()' is deprecated. Deprecated in Java, How to use Handler() class in Android?