Whether you want to write a single guest post for exposure or you want to become an active writer on RRTutors, we are 100% interested!
We want the best possible content for our readers, who are particularly interested in web development,Mobile Application development and programming. Share your expertise and be appreciated by our tech-loving visitors.
When it comes to guest posts, we allow you one link to a website of your choice and if you have one, a social media link too. The only requirements from our end is the following –
- All of the article is completely unique, as the content will be ran through plagiarism checkers.
Some Topics We’d Love Guest Posting
The following is some topics we would love to have guest posters write about, but, at the same time, we are always open to ideas.
- React Native
- Google Chrome
- VS Code
- Twitter Bots
- Facebook Graph API
What we publish
We publish articles of anywhere between 600–2,500 words, depending on subject complexity. 1,500 words is about average. Articles often run with a custom illustration. Articles may be casual in tone and content—great for less-intensive tutorials and posts—or rigorously structured and edited. All should be well-considered explorations of current and cutting-edge topics in the web industry.
How to submit (and what happens next)
Email us your submission. We prefer submissions as Google documents so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft. You may also send us a plaintext file, a Markdown file, or a link to an HTML document. (Please do not send a ZIP file of assets unless requested by an editor.)
Here’s what happens after you hit Send:
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit. If so, the whole team will review and discuss it.
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, send your revised draft back. The team will discuss it again and let you know if we want to accept it.
- If we accept your article, an editor will work closely with you on things like organization, argumentation, and style.
- We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We can’t give you a specific publication date until the article is almost ready to go live.
We reply within 24 hours of receiving your email so you won’t be waiting around too long!
Hope to hear from you soon!
The RRTutors Team.