What is the difference between .py and .pyc file
We all know we will save the Python files with .py. This .py file contains the actual source code of the each python program. The More about the Python .py and .pyc files are below How Python works? Simple Python Example def recursive_sum(n): # change this value for a different result if number < 0: Output If we store this program with the name "sample",then it will be stored as "sample.py" when we run a sample.py file, compiler creates a sample.pyc file once the code is executed it first executes .py file where as code is first turned into byte code by the compiler in the form of "sample.pyc” file Read Also
if n <= 1:
return n + recursive_sum(n-1)
number = 22
print("Enter a positive number")
print("The sum is",recursive_sum(number))
The sum is 253
We all know we will save the Python files with .py. This .py file contains the actual source code of the each python program.
The More about the Python .py and .pyc files are below
How Python works?
Simple Python Example
# change this value for a different result
if number < 0:
If we store this program with the name "sample",then it will be stored as "sample.py" when we run a sample.py file, compiler creates a sample.pyc file once the code is executed it first executes .py file where as code is first turned into byte code by the compiler in the form of "sample.pyc” file
Article Contributed By :
- What is Flutter?
- How to remove Yellow lines under Text Widgets in Flutter?
- Can we use Container color and decoration properties at once?
- Error : MediaQuery.of() called with a context that does not contain a MediaQuery No MediaQuery ancestor could be found starting from the context that was passed to MediaQuery.of() This can happen because you do not have a WidgetsApp or MaterialApp widget (those widgets introduce a MediaQuery), or it can happen if the context you use comes from a widget above those widgets. The context used was: Scaffold(dirty, state: ScaffoldState#3d1d9(lifecycle state: initialized, tickers: tracking 1 ticker)
- How to find the Screen orientation in flutter
- How to make a widget Center vertically inside a SingleChildScrollView
- How to navigate to new screen without back screen
- How to set the TextFormField\/TextField border color
- How to remove debug banner in flutter?
- How to create Toast in Flutter?
- How can i use hexadecimal color code in Flutter?
- How to handle Scaffold.of() called with a context that does not contain a Scaffold exception?
How do I supply\/set an initial value to a text field in Flutter ?
- How to change package name in flutter?
- How do I open a web browser (URL) from my Flutter code?
- How to handle the code after showDialog is dismissed in Flutter?
- How to copy text from Text Widget flutter?
- Flutter - Vertical Divider - How to add Vertical Divider?
How to make shadow for Container widget Flutter?
- What corresponds to Intent in Flutter?
- How to place a listview inside a SingleChildScrollView but prevent them from scrolling separately?
- How does Flutter load images?
- How to change the application launcher icon on Flutter?
- How to create Gradient background for AppBar in Flutter
- How can i get document id in Flutter Firestore?
- Flutter Questions and Answers
- How to fix Flutter: error:MissingPluginException(No implementation found for method)
- How to display snackbar infinite duration in a flutter application
- Navigator operation requested with a context that does not include a Navigator.
- How to fix Flutter Bottom OverFlowed error A RenderFlex overflowed by XX pixels on the bottom
- How to Close Flutter application Programmatically?
- How to convert a String value to double in flutter?
- How to check the given value is a number or not in dart?
- Cannot run with sound null safety because dependencies don't support null safety, I have received this error while running the flutter application
- ERR_ACCESS_DENIED in Android Webview with sdk 30
- What is Android?
- What are Android Versions available?
- How to check Android version?
- What is the Different Between val and var in Kotlin?
Key Points to remember while develop the Android Application.
- Check List for Generate Signed APK Android
- What is NetworkOnMainThread Exception?
- What is Application?
- What is Context?
- What is the difference between match_parent and fill_parent?
- How to save activity State in Android?
- How to stop EditText focus at Activity startup in Android?
- How to convert DP to Pixel and Pixel to Dp?
- How to get screen size (width,height) in Android?
- What is Intent? What is the difference between an implicit intent and an explicit intent?
- What is "shared preferences" in Android ?
- Is There A Way To Get The Source Code From An APK File? (or) How to decompile apk?
- How To Set TextView Text Color Programmatically?
- Could not inflate Behavior subclass android.support.design.widget. BottomSheetBehavior How resolve this exception?
- How do I generate random numbers in Dart?
- What is ANR? How to avoid and resolve it?
- What happens next when the device switches between portrait and landscape?
- What are symmetric and asymmetric encryption in the way Android interacts with the server?
- How to reduce APK package size?
- How to Generate signed apk with android studio
- How to get an image resource by it's name in android?
- FragmentPagerAdapter deprecated,Since API 27.1.0 FragmentPagerAdapter is deprecated. What's the best alternative to use for this?
- Android Studio project R can't find
- How to copy database from assets folder in android using kotlin
- How do I check in SQLite whether a table exists?
- How to Exit android app on back pressed?
- How to avoid multiple button click at same time in android?
- Duplicate files during packaging of APK” build.gradle issue: Android Studio
- Error: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 1 path
- Hide/Disable soft keyboard on Activity launch: Android
- How to install/ uninstall apk by command line ADB
- How to find Android Device UDID or unique ID?
- Android FCM not receiving notifications when app is removed from background
- How to Get bitmap from drawable: Android
- Intent for Drive PDF Viewer - How to open PDF in Google Drive with intent
- Android Activity FullScreen - How to set activity to fullscreen mode in Android?
- What is Android Fragments?
- Explain Fragment Life Cycle
- How to validate email address in Android with Kotlin?
- How to get complete address from latitude and longitude?
- How to start a new activity on button click
- ERROR Android emulator gets killed when I try to run my application and choose an emulator it returned Error
- INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK: Split lib_slice_9_apk was defined multiple times. It is possible that this issue is resolved by uninstalling an existing version of the apk if it is present, and then re-installing This error returned when i run application in Android studio.
- Google play store rejected my app due to SMS permission I removed SMS permission from the manifest but the play store not accepting my app manifest set only read SMS permission. but the play store rejected this app I am getting this mail from the play store The declared functionality Default SMS handler (and any other core functionality usage while default handler) is determined to be unnecessary or not aligned with the core functionality of your app. Under the SMS / Call Log policy only apps with specific core functionalities are eligible to request SMS / Call Log permissions. For the list of eligible core, functionalities refer to this Help Center article. You can come into compliance by either removing the permission from your app or revising your app so that its core functionality (through in-app experience and metadata in Store listing) aligns with the eligible cases. Default handler capability was listed on your declaration form, but your app has no default handler capability <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_CONTACTS" /> <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_SMS" />
- How to get a contact image using a phone number in android?
- Permission denied for window type 2010 in Marshmallow device
- What are the notifications available in android?
- What is ANR in android?
- When I Run the Android app in Android studio returns an error with this message "Invoke-customs are only supported starting with android 0 --min-api 26"
- How to convert milli seconds to hours, minutes and seconds in Android?
- How to add jar/library files as a dependency in Android studio gradle file
- Emulator: emulator: ERROR: Can't find 'Linux version ' string in kernel image file: Android\sdk\\system-images\android-30\google_apis_playstore\x86\\kernel-ranchu-64
- 'constructor Handler()' is deprecated. Deprecated in Java, How to use Handler() class in Android?