"Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped". The android users may have seen this sentence on their device multiple times. This is essentially generated when the user tries to access any contact or any dialer app on their android device.
However, you may disappear the pop-up again and again, but it will come back as soon as you disappear from that notification. Needless to say, that it is the most irritating fault that can crash your device. Continue reading to resolve the issue with the help of app developer in NYC if you are also facing this issue on your phone.
1. Check your apps whether they are updated or not
If you are facing such issues, first check your play store if any app needs to be updated. If your apps are up to date, they will surely fix any issue in your mobile device. Besides this, it can also prevent any incompatible glitch caused by any older version.
2. Disable the feature of Facebook sync
If most of the apps are synced with Facebook, then your device may keep showing the notification of the android.process. acore error, especially when you are trying to make any call. To disable this function, first, go to Facebook settings and check the status of Facebook stance and enable the option.
Steps of disabling:
Go to android settings
Please select the option of Facebook account sync and disable it.
3. Preference to App reset
Giving the preference to resetting your apps will help you restore all the apps by the default setting, and your disabled apps will be enabled automatically.
The disabling process of any important app system can also create breaking features that lead to the "android.process.acore has stopped" notification. Even the disabling of the app may be caused accidentally. So give preference to resetting your apps for your app safety.
Step by step process to reset the app:
Reach to settings
After seeing all the apps select app and notification
Tap on the three dots or menu in the top of the right corner
Select the option of preference of app reset
Tap the option of reset for confirmation.
4. Storage clearing for contacts
Always perform this step after taking a backup of your existing data. The storage clearing step is helpful to remove the cache memory and Google contact sync data with other associated issues with this.
Steps to clear your storage of contacts:
Open the storage area of the phone
Click on the option of contact storage
Clear the existing data of connections from the google sync app.
5. Clearing the cache system partition
Clearing caches can solve most of the issues of your phone. For example, it can eliminate any random glitches of your phone and delete the temporary and corrupted data of the phone without wiping your primary data. But still, to not take any risk, always keep backup data with you.
Steps of cache partition wiping:
First of all, turn off your smartphone
Press the power button, volume up and down button, and home screen button all together
After this, you will see the option of System recovery mode on your screen
For the navigation, use the volume up and down key
Select the option of Wipe cache partition and to confirm, click on the power button
6. Adjust your Google account
If there is any conflict between your Google account and contacts, you will likely get this error on your device. The best way to eliminate such issues is to remove and re-add your Google account to your phone.
This is the quickest way to solve this issue as it can instantly solve the glitches between Google accounts and contacts due to any missed software update.
Steps to remove your Google account:
Open the settings
Select your Google account
Select the option of removing the account
Tap on the remove account option again to confirm.
For the re-adding of your Google account, select the option of add account and then click on the Google. Enter the required information to get back to your Google account.
In case if you have any synced data, then the app will automatically re-sync all the data.
7. Factory reset device
After trying the above steps, if still you are facing the issue of the android.process.acore error, then the option of the factory is the last option to solve the problem. This is the last step in which you have to delete all your mobile data, but your problem will be permanently fixed after this step.
You need to follow the following steps to perform the factory reset:-
Click on the settings of android
Select the option of "Phone about."
Select the reset option
Delete all the existing data and select the erase data option.
One or more solutions may be helpful for your device to eliminate the issue of the android.process.acore error which app developers NYC suggest. Even after applying all these methods to your phone, the problem is not sorted out, then visit the nearest hardware shop to tackle the issue.
- What is Flutter?
- How to remove Yellow lines under Text Widgets in Flutter?
- Can we use Container color and decoration properties at once?
- Error : MediaQuery.of() called with a context that does not contain a MediaQuery No MediaQuery ancestor could be found starting from the context that was passed to MediaQuery.of() This can happen because you do not have a WidgetsApp or MaterialApp widget (those widgets introduce a MediaQuery), or it can happen if the context you use comes from a widget above those widgets. The context used was: Scaffold(dirty, state: ScaffoldState#3d1d9(lifecycle state: initialized, tickers: tracking 1 ticker)
- How to find the Screen orientation in flutter
- How to make a widget Center vertically inside a SingleChildScrollView
- How to navigate to new screen without back screen
- How to set the TextFormField\/TextField border color
- How to remove debug banner in flutter?
- How to create Toast in Flutter?
- How can i use hexadecimal color code in Flutter?
- How to handle Scaffold.of() called with a context that does not contain a Scaffold exception?
- How do I supply set an initial value to a text field in Flutter ?
- How to change package name in flutter?
- How do I open a web browser (URL) from my Flutter code?
- How to handle the code after showDialog is dismissed in Flutter?
- How to copy text from Text Widget flutter?
- Flutter - Vertical Divider - How to add Vertical Divider?
- How to make shadow for Container widget Flutter?
- What corresponds to Intent in Flutter?
- How to place a listview inside a SingleChildScrollView but prevent them from scrolling separately?
- How does Flutter load images?
- How to change the application launcher icon on Flutter?
- How to create Gradient background for AppBar in Flutter
- How can i get document id in Flutter Firestore?
- Flutter Questions and Answers
- How to fix Flutter: error:MissingPluginException(No implementation found for method)
- How to display snackbar infinite duration in a flutter application
- Navigator operation requested with a context that does not include a Navigator.
- How to fix Flutter Bottom OverFlowed error A RenderFlex overflowed by XX pixels on the bottom
- How to Close Flutter application Programmatically?
- How to convert a String value to double in flutter?
- How to check the given value is a number or not in dart?
- Cannot run with sound null safety because dependencies don't support null safety, I have received this error while running the flutter application
- ERR_ACCESS_DENIED in Android Webview with sdk 30
- What is Android?
- What are Android Versions available?
- How to check Android version?
- What is the Different Between val and var in Kotlin?
Key Points to remember while develop the Android Application.
- Check List for Generate Signed APK Android
- What is NetworkOnMainThread Exception?
- What is Application?
- What is Context?
- What is the difference between match_parent and fill_parent?
- How to save activity State in Android?
- How to stop EditText focus at Activity startup in Android?
- How to convert DP to Pixel and Pixel to Dp?
- How to get screen size (width,height) in Android?
- What is Intent? What is the difference between an implicit intent and an explicit intent?
- What is "shared preferences" in Android ?
- Is There A Way To Get The Source Code From An APK File? (or) How to decompile apk?
- How To Set TextView Text Color Programmatically?
- Could not inflate Behavior subclass android.support.design.widget. BottomSheetBehavior How resolve this exception?
- How do I generate random numbers in Dart?
- What is ANR? How to avoid and resolve it?
- What happens next when the device switches between portrait and landscape?
- What are symmetric and asymmetric encryption in the way Android interacts with the server?
- How to reduce APK package size?
- How to Generate signed apk with android studio
- How to get an image resource by it's name in android?
- FragmentPagerAdapter deprecated,Since API 27.1.0 FragmentPagerAdapter is deprecated. What's the best alternative to use for this?
- Android Studio project R can't find
- How to copy database from assets folder in android using kotlin
- How do I check in SQLite whether a table exists?
- How to Exit android app on back pressed?
- How to avoid multiple button click at same time in android?
- Duplicate files during packaging of APK” build.gradle issue: Android Studio
- Error: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 1 path
- Hide/Disable soft keyboard on Activity launch: Android
- How to install/ uninstall apk by command line ADB
- How to find Android Device UDID or unique ID?
- Android FCM not receiving notifications when app is removed from background
- How to Get bitmap from drawable: Android
- Intent for Drive PDF Viewer - How to open PDF in Google Drive with intent
- Android Activity FullScreen - How to set activity to fullscreen mode in Android?
- What is Android Fragments?
- Explain Fragment Life Cycle
- How to validate email address in Android with Kotlin?
- How to get complete address from latitude and longitude?
- How to start a new activity on button click
- ERROR Android emulator gets killed when I try to run my application and choose an emulator it returned Error
- INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK: Split lib_slice_9_apk was defined multiple times. It is possible that this issue is resolved by uninstalling an existing version of the apk if it is present, and then re-installing This error returned when i run application in Android studio.
- Google play store rejected my app due to SMS permission I removed SMS permission from the manifest but the play store not accepting my app manifest set only read SMS permission. but the play store rejected this app I am getting this mail from the play store The declared functionality Default SMS handler (and any other core functionality usage while default handler) is determined to be unnecessary or not aligned with the core functionality of your app. Under the SMS / Call Log policy only apps with specific core functionalities are eligible to request SMS / Call Log permissions. For the list of eligible core, functionalities refer to this Help Center article. You can come into compliance by either removing the permission from your app or revising your app so that its core functionality (through in-app experience and metadata in Store listing) aligns with the eligible cases. Default handler capability was listed on your declaration form, but your app has no default handler capability <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_CONTACTS" /> <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_SMS" />
- How to get a contact image using a phone number in android?
- Permission denied for window type 2010 in Marshmallow device
- What are the notifications available in android?
- What is ANR in android?
- When I Run the Android app in Android studio returns an error with this message "Invoke-customs are only supported starting with android 0 --min-api 26"
- How to convert milli seconds to hours, minutes and seconds in Android?
- How to add jar/library files as a dependency in Android studio gradle file
- Emulator: emulator: ERROR: Can't find 'Linux version ' string in kernel image file: Android\sdk\\system-images\android-30\google_apis_playstore\x86\\kernel-ranchu-64
- 'constructor Handler()' is deprecated. Deprecated in Java, How to use Handler() class in Android?